WordPress Custom Welcome Messages

Wordpress Custom Welcome Message

[break]
This is plugin written for the WordPress framework.

This plugin will allow you to add a custom welcome message to your login/register screens. It will also allow you to add a separate custom message for your logout screen. The admin page allows you to add HTML code into the message boxes, so you can include images, links, videos, or any other HTML code. The options are only limited by your imagination. Check out the screenshots for an example.
[break]
[break]
[break]
Features:

• Add a custom welcome message to all users who visit your login/register page.
  • Add a separate custom message to your logout page.
  • Change the default wordpress logo to your own custom image.
  • Change the default hover text from “Powered by WordPress” to your own custom message.
  • Change the default logo link from “www.wordpress.org” to your own custom link.
  • Manipulate the CSS for the message boxes to make beautiful effects and custom styles.
  • Add links, images, videos, embeds, iframes, or any other HTML compliant tags.

Screenshots:  (Click a screenshot for a larger view)

Other Plugins by Me:
Ultimate TinyMCE – Finally unlock the true power of your visual editor.

12 Responses to WordPress Custom Welcome Messages

1. If you desire to improve your experience just keep visiting this
    web site and be updated with the most recent gossip posted
    here.

2. Tabitha says:

Hi,
    First, great plugin. It was just what I needed for a client. I can’t figure out how to center text though. I have tried wrapping the message in p and div tags but both ways pop the message out the box and put it underneath the box. Is there any way to center the text within the box? If you could let me know I would appreciate it. Thanks, Tabitha

3. OUATT says:

You’re the best

4. I have just downloaded your custom welcome plugin 1.1. I am trying to make a site for my extended family to share generations of pics, history, family stories, grandchildren, etc. In the past I have always wanted to generate traffic, now I want total privacy. Do you know a way, or can I tweak your plugin so as to “privatize” my entire site? Many years ago I was on the leading edge of the internet, but disability and rehab took me out for several years. I feel lost now. I admire your work and as soon as I can I will make a small donation. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Revrollinjiii, the Asphaltphilosopher

• Josh Lobe says:

Hello Roland, and thank you for the kind words!! I’m sure there are many plugins available from WordPress which are used to “lock” your WordPress installation. There is also an option in the Admin Panel to “noindex” your website. This effectively prevents “crawler bots” from walking your webpages and indexing them in search engines.

5. Chelsea says:

It’s actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you simply
    shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

6. numz says:

seems cool, i love batman

7. Josh,
    Thanks for the awesome plug-in. I just downloaded it and I am wondering if you have the html (or CSS) source code for the screen shots that you show as an example? I am fairly new to HTML, CSS, and short-coding so an example would really help. Also really like your site and I plan to make a donation.
    Thanks again,
    Chris

8. Moak says:

HI I’m new to this and I just did a page for our OHV club. But I need a way to be able to set up a couple of my pages to members only for inner club communication. I tried just doing password pages but they don’t seem to reset after you leave them you come back and there still open so I was hoping that your plug in would work for me. I also need to be able to set up my event calendar so only people that I allow can get in and added or edit events. Would this plug in help with both of these thing

• Josh says:

Hello,

I’m sorry to say that this plugin will not help with either of those two requests. However, I would imagine there are plugins already in the repository which will do both of these functions.

Please let me know if you have trouble locating one, and I’ll help be happy to help you seek one out.

9. rctrader says:

Im trying to instal Your plugin on my rc free classifieds site but is not working ? any sugestions !?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks